- Customer Care
- By Application
- By Carrier
Our Pro Line series Mobile Signal Booster 4G LTE – 600m² is a powerful booster that gives maximum signal clarity even in the hardest to reach areas. This product is exceptional in providing durability, stability and instant 5-Bar coverage for 4G network data on the 800MHz frequency. The package comes with a powerful LPDA Antenna, originally designed to withstand tough weather conditions on airplanes, and both automatic and manual controls to cover any eventualities when it comes to providing a stable outdoor signal. It’s ideal if you want a specialized fix for poor coverage in conditions that might otherwise seem impossible.
Despite its impressive credentials, the Mobile Booster 4G LTE-600 sq.m is easy to set up. With our straightforward installation kit, you can have this booster up and running within 15 minutes, after which you can start enjoying crystal coverage.
Problems? We’re here to help. Our staff of trained professionals is available 24/7 to make sure that your experience with our boosters is as smooth as problems. Plus, this product comes with a 2-Year Warranty and 30 Day Money Back Guarantee— meaning the only thing you’ve got to lose is poor signal coverage.
DC power problem
No signal received Solution: Adjust the outdoor installation to get sound signal
Signal received ok but not perfect
Full signal received
When there is a call it is normal
Always green means self-excited Solution: Turn off the booster, adjust the indoor and outdoor antenna again and try to expand the distance or create some barriers between them.
The installation is not correct. For example, the outdoor antenna been stolen the cable is not connected properly There are strong input signals or severe self-oscillation, measures must be Take n(please note that our boosters have auto shut off function so the red color status can only maintain for 5 seconds).
Booster breaks down, or severe self-oscillation leads to auto mute Re-plug in and check if alarm LED turns Red.
Up link :15dBm Downlink: 17dBm
-15°C ~ 55°C
a) Power supply LED denote b) Export power LED denote
Up to 600 sq m.
How to select the best location is described fully in The installation guide. However, if you still cannot find a good place, you can contact us through chat or by email and we will help you with the setup.
Yes! The standard antenna can accept signal from within 170 degrees. If towers are located on the opposite side of your property than your antenna, you may need to upgrade your system by adding a second antenna so you can receive signal from all locations.
We sell high-quality products which are all capable of simultaneously supporting multiple devices. The limit for each booster mainly depends on its output power or ‘dBs’. We have provided a list of devices and their support limit converted to dBs below:
Estimations can also be made using this table:
|Coverage in square metres||Number of supported users|
|Up to 150 sq m||Up to 50 users|
|Up to 300 sq m||Up to 100 users|
|Up to 600 sq m||Up to 150 users|
|Up to 1500 sq m||Up to 200 users|
Here’s a simple, quick test to check whether your place is suitable for a signal booster.
The only thing you should do is check your outside signal strength on your mobile phone.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Find the highest point where you could put the outside antenna (generally on the roof).
2. Check how many signal bars you see on your mobile phone’s display while you are at that highest point
3. If you have 0 bars – contact us for help to make sure you’ll get a sufficiently powerful solution.
4. If you are suffering from poor outside signal strength of 1-2 bars, then our powerful booster kit will come to help you to get out of that troublesome situation and provide 5 full constant bars inside. (Of course, you can also use a standard kit with a yagi antenna, but the quantity of bars won’t go higher than 3-4 bars inside.)
5. If your outside signal strength is 3-4 bars, then we recommended you purchase a standard booster kit with a yagi antenna upgrade.
6. In case you have 4-5 bars outside, then no yagi upgrade is required as in this case the standard kit’s power will be sufficient enough to provide you with full 5 bars indoors.
7. Measure your property size to make sure the cable set included in a kit will be enough. We offer extra upgrades to help you have an easy set-up.
This booster is specially designed to work with a poor outdoor signal. We offer a Yagi antenna and more powerful booster included in the kit. The High Power Booster guarantees 5 constant bars inside your property.
You may still upgrade with more internal antennas and extra cable to be able get a signal in all the corners over your home, office or wherever you are using it.